Re: [IP] meters and highs

During all my years of DM, I have looked at a lot of
meters.  I also have owned quite a few of them.  Most of
them I don't like.  I do, however, really love the DEX by
Bayer.  Of all the meters I have looked at and owned, I
have never seen one that will read above a BG of 600.

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *
Do You Yahoo!?