Re: [IP] Best meter for cold-weather sports

The DEX meter by Bayer is very small.  It uses a cartridge
that gives you 10 tests so you don't have to worry about
carrying strips around, too.

With any meter, in cold weather, keep it under as many
layers of clothing as possible.

Good luck.

--- Laura Lillie <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I've recently taken up disc golf. While it's not
> necessarily a cold-weather
> sport, it is when you play it at this time of year in
> northeastern Ohio (by
> Lake Erie). I need recommendations for a small meter that
> I could carry in
> my pocket to protect from the cold. I've been carrying my
> Accu-chek Complete
> in my bag but it's gotten too cold to use, plus it is too
> bulky. There is
> usually not a place to set it and test. Does anyone know
> of a meter that
> might work well under these conditions?
> Laura

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *