Re: [IP] bad day & lead screw test

In a message dated 10/28/99 8:20:14 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I keep getting this stinking A-35 alarm, too... when I called Minimed they
 had me do a lead screw test.. did you know that it takes 7.2 units to
 completely rotate the lead screw one turn?   >>
They gave me the same test when I had A-35 alarm a couple years ago.  It
worked fine when I tested it with them on the phone.  But kept getting the
alarms.  Turns out that dust got into the screw and caused several "bumpy"
spots that would sent off the alarm and stop delivery.  I had to return it to
them for a complete cleaning.  Has been fine since.  But do push them to do
the cleaning.  They sent me a loaner pump while they worked on mine.