Re: [IP] Basals and Halloween

when  is he going?  after dinner?  then I would think no snack.  after
school?  give him something to eat prior.  like a peanut butter sandwich and

I would personally tell him to not eat any candy until home and you can
count the carbs.  or give him a choice.  eat only 2 milky ways...(and you
would know ahead of time what to bolus for)

if he is running from door to door for an hour, 15 carbs should take care of

this is what we are doing for geneva.  although, she is pretty aware of
having to test throughout the ordeal.