Re: [IP] I have been approved

PRETTY NICE!!!
Prudential paid for my 507C and I am STILL WORKING with
Olga, Minimed's rep in Atlanta (I am in Orlando!!!), but I need
to say that I am NOT paying for the supplies, and Prudential
is doing well. I love Goofy (my pump) and I am willing to get my
508 SOON (HEY OLGA... WHERE ARE YOU?)
LET'S PUMP!!!
JOSE
email @ redacted

Today I was notified that my insurance company approved my pump and it will
be arriving Monday.  Took less time than we anticipated.  My Educator and
DME company were very surprised.  Of yes it  is a MiniMed 507c, Prudential
would not pay for the 508.

Vern Catron
Email: email @ redacted  Web Pages:
http://www.jacksonville.net/~vcatron
Living History:  French Huguenot 1560's, Gordons Musketeers 1640's, British
Marines 1770-90, 1st NYV Engineers 1861-65