Re: [IP] Warning: sex question.... delete if you find offensive,orTMFI

Whoops, I somehow sent that last email unfinished!  lol  I was going to
say...if he did find that you had low blood sugar symptoms, that is
WONDERFUL!  My boyfriend notices low sugar signs in me during "intimate
moments," when I have absolutely no idea I am having a low.  His noticing my
symptoms and his quick thinking have saved me from unnecessary bad lows, many
times during sex!  It's a good thing one of us is aware of my lows!! lol