Re: [IP] Warning: sex question.... delete if you find offensive,or TMFI

the thing was that i didn't think i was doing anything that strenuous...
(i have gone low during sex before pump... but i was being much more
active than i was being yesterday....)  that's why i'm confused....

however, it seems that lots of people have been responding to me
personally, and i've gotten a few requests to pass on any info i might
get... the general consensus seems to be some version of check bg, bolus
if necessary, disconnect, check again periodically and dtrt (do the right
thing) ....

so i'll try a more carefully monitored approach....

jess (and MAX-  my D has a name now.... cause he gets to go "where the
wild things are"  *grin*)

(i seem to be the girl who asks all the sex questions....  did my parents
forget to tell me something about the birds and the bees????  nah, they
just didn't know that diabetes could make even my sex life more
entertaining....)

--
Jessica Elena Marder
email @ redacted