[IP] effects of large ketones/highs

about to pick up geneva at school after taking her at noon.  she had large
ketones this am because her cannula had huge crimp in it.  this is after
changing the site last night at dinner. (which also had a crimp, but it was
day 4 so we needed to change it anyway)

she calls a few minutes (2:20 pm CA time)  ago and said that she had been
250 and was now going UP to 300.

so I am panicking, of course...wondering if we have to change her site
AGAIN...or if having had ketones this am would have caused her to be high
later in the day.  she went to school at noon and ate lunch.  then out to
recess and then in until 2 :00.  another 15 min. recess.  would all the
exercise cause a high?

this is no fun.