Re: [IP] moderate ketones..what to do?

holly , et al...
thanks for the concern.

just dropped her off at school..lunchtime. she finally came down with the
injection .  she did throw up...all the red, crystal light that she had
guzzeled for an hour.  but, she felt much better and her BG in low 200's.
drank water instead.  I guess clear fluids will be the protocol for the next
time!

thanks so much for your responses in our little crisis!

ruth