Re: [IP] Nighttime Highs(again)

No , my doc has not said anything about overinsulizing.  This is a
posibility.  I will mention this to him.  As far as an infection goes, I am
not aware of one.  I am also wondering  if it is a sign that something is
coming on , like an infection.  I guess we will wait and see.  I ended up
changing sites again last night about 12:30 due to no delivery alarms. I am
doing ok with numers now, I was just 93!  Thanks for all the suggestions.
                        Cheri :)