[IP] bad day & lead screw test

Man you KNOW you're going to have a bad day when you wake up and remember
you ate a whole box of cookies at 5 am from a low.

I keep getting this stinking A-35 alarm, too... when I called Minimed they
had me do a lead screw test.. did you know that it takes 7.2 units to
completely rotate the lead screw one turn?  That's a good test if you
don't think the pump is working correctly; give a 7.2 bolus and make sure
the gold bar at the front of the lead screw rotates completely.