[IP] change in exercise patterns

We have noticed a change in insulin needs AGAIN after soccer. If he practices
and we do the usual 50% reduction afterwards for 4 hours he hovers under 100
but above 70. Lastnight we gave him 15 carbs of juice at bedtime without
bolusing and an hour later he was still 85. So we turned off the pump and
checked every hour...he didnt go over 100 til 5:30 am.

Kevin suggests that we just keep the pump off for the 4 hours after and do
50% for the next 4... sounds good to me. We may get sleep that way. I think
85 is good, but I'm not comfortable having him sleep at 85 for the night with
pump on....and once we turn it off we have to check hourly!

Thanks for listening.