Re: [IP] Warning: sex question.... delete if you find offensive,or TMFI

Hmmm, I definitely admire you for your candor!  I don't think there is any
specific "activity" which will cause you to go low, but if your frolicking is
that strenuous, treat it as exercise!  Drink a little juice and have a snack
before.....  Sex definitely makes my blood sugars decrease.
And if you think you are "shaky" from having such a *cosmic* time, METER!!!!
My experience has been that I wasn't always shaky from my partner!!  (But he
didn't have to know that, right?!!!)  Good luck! :)