Re: [IP] Nighttime Highs(again)

Hi Cheri,

 Any chance you might have an infection and do not know it .. or a cut hang
nail .. I know for me sometimes if I have a urinary track or even and
infected hang nail that I am unaware of .. can cause a high .. sometimes it
is just the body at that time of day .. like for me .. it is my before
breakfast and during the night .. I  just increased my basil during the day
has helped I think the doc will change my over night one too .. will see I go
today .. hope  you feel better Julie