Re:Subject: [IP] more on meters

If you like the Accucheck Complete, but it is to big to carry around, do
what I did.  I called the company, and they sent me a free Accucheck
Advantage (much smaller).  So, now I have one to leave at home and a smaller
one to take to work.  Good Luck!  Those companies will give you about
anything you want just so you buy their test strips.  That's where they are
making the money!!