Re: [IP] North Dakota/Highest rate of diabetes?

>From what I understand, it is again related to the fact that we have so many
of the Scandinavian population in the state.  Yes Taylor went to Camp Sioux
this summer (he was diagnosed in March and went the end of July).  He
thought it was the greatest thing.  Luckily (I guess) he was 8 (almost 9) so
he could go.  The camp is still free, and the 7 hour drive for us is more
than worth it.
Holly

  I just can't believe how many people have diabetes in the state.  We