Re: [IP] North Dakota/Highest rate of diabetes?

I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming now actually!  I go to North Dakota several times
a year since the majority of my family is up there.  They are scattered, but
mostly are along the highway that runs along Minot, Velva, Drake, to Harvey,
etc.  I just can't believe how many people have diabetes in the state.  We
receive the Minot Daily News by mail so I am up to date on happenings in the
state.  Did Taylor go to the camp in Grand Forks this summer and isn't it
free to attend???