[IP] Do It Pruitt

Glad we have a voice on the council via you.  I would like to suggest that ER personnel check carefully as to what occured PRIOR to the onset of DKA.  I was admitted for DKA about a year ago, but the reason for it was because my pump became detatched due to excessive sweating.  No one asked why I was sweating and vomitting so much.  They stabilized the DKA and sent me on my way.  Turns out I had a massive brain tumor.  DKA MAY be a 'symptom' of something else, including pump problems.  Just a thought