[IP] Buddy to Buddy

Dear Buddy,
Well I called the White House comment line (202-456-1414) to voice my opinions and tell an 'aide' to increase the funding for research for diabetes by $200 million.  Piece of cake (and no carbs!)  Every phone call gets us closer to the ultimate goal of a cure.  Keep up the good work. And keep posting those names and #'s to make it easy for us more lethargic types to voice our opinions.