[IP] Making the Rounds

Well Steve, Welcome to our list.  I can tell you're going to be an active member with all the fascinating tidbits you've already offered.  There had been some talk of a Pumpers Tour of Paradise where we'd all go to Paris together and calculate the carbs in those pastries while we learned - or at least worked on our French.  I think we might be able to get a discount rate if we had 1700 IP members show up for implantable pumps.  Whaddayathink, eh?  Yeah so I'm a little crazy, so what?  Too many hypos over the past 35 years!  At any rate we're glad to have you.