Re: [IP] getting out sand and such-Ruth

They said change every 3 - 4 days,  and every 4th day works just as Michael
said - so, on the calendar, I put a red star on the site-change days (AFTER
site  is changed!).  Lo and behold - Sundays and Thursdays end up being the
site change days.  Thursdays are busy days from work, but after dinner
(early after I eat) is no problem.  Check later in the night, and can see
how set change is doing.  Sunday, when I get up, or Sunday afternoon after
my walk - either is no problem.  If there's a set problem, can still
re-change and double check my bg, or just double check my BG.  Rarely does
the set change NOT work.

Heartily agree - and this works with minimal problem.  BBut, I must admit -
I am one who doesn't have the problem of the tape sticking!

Good luck!     Jane