Re: [IP] North Dakota/Highest rate of diabetes?

Who do you see in Minot for your doctor??  I also was wondering which
hospital do you go to for a CDE if you do go to one, St. Joe's (UniMed) or
Trinity??  I have to say from my experience, Susan Burkhart the CDE at
Trinity is really good.  She is a pumper also.  How's the weather treating
you??  It's amazing to hear from someone up in Minot!!