Re: [IP] kim- carb book

Kim, I have the Doctor's Guide to Calories, Fat, and Carbohydrates.  Or
something very close if that isn't the exact title.  It has dunkin donuts in
it, but i don't think it has other places.  It does have several brands of
store bought donuts.  I really like it because it is small, has TONS of
stuff, including fresh and packaged and store bought and fast food and
ethnic foods etc. etc. plus some other stuff.