Re: [IP] North Dakota/Highest rate of diabetes?

I was born and raised in Minot, North Dakota.  I have heard
somewhere that  North Dakotans have the highest rate of
diabetes than any other state.  Do you think it has to do with the
Scandinavian/Norweigan heritage of most  people from the state??
Hi Jamie. I knew that Finland people have 30% of diabetics, and
they used to eat fish, mainly, as Japanese people do - but the Asian
people have only 0.6% of diabetics... who understand that?