Re: [IP] more on meters

Hi Laura,
I have both a One Touch Profile and more recently a Fast Take. I like the
Fast Take a lot because of the size. I traded a surplus meter in for my Fast
Take and I told them I had an older version of the One Touch software. They
sent me an updated version of the software and the adapter for the Fast Take
to hook up to the One Touch computer cord for free. Yes the Fast Take
adapter fits in where the strip goes in. Call Lifescan and tell them your
problem and I am sure they could help you......Carolyn