Re: [IP] Comforts; breastfeeding...

Congats on the new baby! I am currently on MDI so take this advice knowing
that. I have been type 1 for 22 years and have 4 children. My oldest is 17
yrs and youngest is 4 yrs. I breastfed all of them for at least a year. (
Youngest was 2 years!) Whenever I sat down to breastfeed I would grab a
glass of milk and drink it as I fed the baby. If this is not enough then you
might try eating some carbs along with it. I used to grab a couple of
arrowroots too. Goodluck with it!....Carolyn..hopefully-soon-to-be-pumper!