[IP] Fried Chicken

Quick question about fried chicken.  I had two pieces of chicken for
dinner last night and my sugar actually went a little low.  I bolus for
the batter on the chicken but not for the chicken itself.  My sugar was
74 when I went to bed at 11:00pm so I took three glucose tabs and this
morning it was 281!!!! Very high for me.  Any ideas of what happened.  I
ate dinner around 6:30pm.  Was it all the fat in the chicken that slowed
down the absorption of the carbs.  Thanks for the input.  I have given
up so much rice, pasta and french fries now fried chicken.  What is my
world coming to.