From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 9:55 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Itching tape

Thanks Ruth, can you believe i've tried the IV prep but didn't let it dry?
Duh!!!  Well i let it dry tonight, hope this "barrier" helps with the
itching, also after IV prep dried, i used the tape w/ the hole in it, first,

then inserted, then another tape with hole in it, kinda sandwich like, and
then this time a bigger Tegaderm tape, to see if this helps, i know the
sandwich method is holding the soft set in place real tight.  Knock wood! I
just did a set change at dinner!  Wish us luck!

Mag