Re: [IP] Comforts; breastfeeding...

My DR told me to drink a glass of milk while I was breastfeeding, and that
this helped a lot of women from going low after.  Didn't help me because I
ended up in the ER the same day she told me with a BG of 40.  Was so sick
that I couldn't stand up.  In the long run the hospital stay is what got me
my pump, but I would not want to experience that kind of low ever again.  Its
better to be a little high then too low especially with a little one.  Maybe
try the milk, it may work for you.