Re: [IP] fast take and cold weather

In a message dated 10/26/99 6:30:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< When Rachel went to test with the Fast Take, she got some strange
 thing on the screen as soon as she placed the strip in to activite it. We
 this happen once before and knew the meter was cold.  >>

It doesn't work in the heat, either, as I found out when I took one to the
pool with me last summer. That was in spite of being under a towel, in the
shade. My Complete, which had stayed in the car, worked just fine.