[IP] RE:pumping with saline

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded so quick to my questions re:
the pump and the pain I felt upon injection. The advice I got about where to
put it really helps. I cant tell you how much better I am feeling knowing
that I have the support of this list and you guys. I will sleep better
tonight. Wait till' I actually start with insulin, you'll be hearing from me
alot!!!!!!!!!:o) Again Thank You!!     - Leesa