Re: [IP] fast take and cold weather

I loved your post.  We just recently moved to Grand Forks, ND and I can't
wait for our first blizzard.  It's our daughter who is pumping and your post
brought some good questions to mind.  I'll wait to see how yours is answered.
 Lauren is so excited for our first "good" snow.  We plan on taking full
advantage of the winter outdoor activities that are available here....you
know....snow mobiling, snow shoeing, ice fishing.  Do I sound like a local