Subject: [IP] Comforts; breastfeeding...

When I was breastfeeding my son (before pump, he is now 3-1/2) and daughter
(before pump, she is 7) I always found I had to drink approximately 3 oz. of
juice to not go low.  Obviously you might be able to better adjust your
insulin then I did on MDI but I think it is just one of those things where
you are going to use up glucose to do.  This is not by any means a medical
opinion, just mine after breastfeeding 2 kids!

Best of luck and take care.