Re: [IP] DPT

<< Diabetes Prevention Trial to test siblings of IDDMer's and
parents/relatives under age 45 to see if they are carrying the antibody that
predisposes one to diabetes.>>>

Who should I contact for the DPT?  Diabetes runs VERY prevalent in my family
and I think I should get my 12 yr old tested also.  On my side of his family,
there is ME, my sister, my brother, my mother, my father, both grandmothers,
4 uncles, 1 aunt, my great grandmother, and a great aunt....Some Type I and
some Type 2.

Thank you,