RE: [IP] Comforts; breastfeeding...

At 05:55 PM 10/26/1999  Tara wrote:
>No, I'm doing the exact same thing as before, the only difference is I'm no
>longer pregnant.  Maybe the nice taught skin was the trick? Kinda flabby

What sort of prep are you using?? I use the IV-Prep, which has some sticky
stuff in it... that does help. I also use the IV3000 directly on the skin,
with the set on top of it. It seems to stay in place for me. However, I
can't say that I've ever been pregnant, either... and my wife, who has
been, is not diabetic. :-)

I know that there are other preparations that you can try... hopefully
someone else on the list will recommend some other combinations.