Re:Subject: [IP] more on meters

I was just looking at the demo disk for Intouch
Software and was trying to decide how it would work
w/Ryan pumping. Some of the reports are obviously NOT
for pumping. How long have you or Shane been using it?
Ry uses the fast take mostly, could get better info
w/the accucheck complete, but it's too big for him to
carry in his pocket. Any info would be greatly
appreciated. I was going to order it tommorrow.

Do You Yahoo!?