Re: [IP] Comforts; breastfeeding...

At 05:29 PM 10/26/1999  Tara wrote:
>Has anyone noticed a difference between the stickiness of Comforts and
>Silhouettes?  I just started getting Comforts and am finding they pull off
>a lot easier.

The Comfort, Silhouette and Tender sets are all made by the same company.
The only difference is the exterior labeling, etc. Are you sure that there
is no other difference in the way that you prepare and install these sets?

I suppose that it is always possible that you got a bad batch... you can
always call the distributor where you got the Comforts and complain.