Re: [IP] RE: Started pump with saline

geneva, my daughter is the same way.  she always used the inject ease for
shots.  now she only uses the sof-serter and will NOT try the sils/tenders.

but...I understand that the new micro QR's will be good for someone like
you, who is thin.  I would try to get them and give it a shot.  geneva is a
bit thin, but has some tummy on her to be able to use the older Qr's without
any problems.  but..the rule is the same...if pain RE DO!