Re: [IP] Re: starting the pump with saline

I started pumping on the 507C in July of this year.  I have always used the
silhouette 23 inch infusion sets.  They also come longer.  I chose the
silhouette infusion set because I would be in control of inserting it rather
than just shooting myself with the softset.  I have also heard that if you
are on the thin side, the silhouette is more comfortable.  I only hook my set
up in the lower abdomen.  There is a little more cushion there.  I wear my
pump enclosed in its black leather case and clipped over my belt when wearing
pants.  Sometimes some casual pants, have a small beeper pocked which I clip
the pump to.  A two piece skirt and jacket also works.  It is to bulky to
clip to my bra and not show through my clothing.

I am also glad I started pumping with the saline.  It enabled me to get use
to the infusion setup before I went live.