Re: [IP] fast take and cold weather

Funny thing about the Fast Take. We previously used the Profile, and went to
the Fast Take because of the size, and the amount of blood needed for
testing. On Saturday, we were at a soccer game ... it was pretty cold
outside. When Rachel went to test with the Fast Take, she got some strange
thing on the screen as soon as she placed the strip in to activite it. We had
this happen once before and knew the meter was cold. We waited for a minute
or so in our warm jeep, and it was fine.
I still like our  Fast Take, but we never had this problem with the Profile.

Mom to Rachel, 12