Re: [IP] RE: Started pump with saline

if you are very thin, the new one might be better.

if your sites hurt at all, you should redo...if it is bumping up against the
muscle, this will cause pain.

some thin people use the sils/tenders and they put it in at a 20 degree
angle to prevent it from hitting the muscle area. you might find this better
than the sof-sets.