[IP] RE: Best meter for cold-weather sports

I'm sorry to report that, although I love my teensy tiny FastTake, it does not work when chilled, and it doesn't take much to chill it. :^(
   My Profile does a little better with cold (at least it's not so fussy) but I sure don't consider it pocket portable.
Chilling news from,
Anika :^/  (sorry)
>The FastTake may solve your problem....>
>>>I need recommendations for a small meter that I could carry in
my pocket to protect from the cold. I've been carrying my Accu-chek Complete
in my bag but it's gotten too cold to use, plus it is too bulky. There is
usually not a place to set it and test. Does anyone know of a meter that
might work well under these conditions?>>>