[IP] Re: starting the pump with saline

I started the MM 507c today with saline and I had a few questions about it,
was wondering if any one can give some advice. First, I used the QR soft set.
When the machine injected the set it hurt alot. Now I have been on MDI for 17
years and never felt a pain such as this. Does that go away fairly quick? I
am a wreck about the site so I feel as if I am walking around like a
mannequin.I am using the 24" tubing not much slack, so where do you put the
pump when you need to use the bathroom? And for any women out there, how and
where does it go on your bra strap? I tried it and it made me look quite
unproportioned. Thank you!!!! :0)