[IP] Best meter for cold-weather sports

I don't know the best but I do know that Fast Take is the very worst.  I
use the Elite and put it in a money bag close to my skin during winter
sports.  I think the best meter is the smallest one that you find to be
accurate as then it is less bulky when you keep it close to your body.  I
tried the Prescision meter, the Accusoft, Dex, Fast take and a few others
but they are all lousy in the cold so go with whatever one you like best
and just protect it from the cold.  Protect you ttest strips also.  And
forget the Fast take - it doesn't even like a cool window sill!