[IP] More on Meters (precision QID computer attachment)

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:49:05 Laura Arns <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] more on meters

>Well, yesterday I called and got a Precision QID Pen sent to us, free of
>course. Unfortunately after a little more looking around, found out that
>the computer cable is going to be about $140. Don't suppose anyone has
>one of those just lying around they'd like to part with (inexpensively)

I know a year or two ago I spoke with someone in MEDIsense who told me that if
I sent in box tops showing I bought 1000 strips that they would send me the
cable and software free!!  And they actually DID!!!  I had thought I saved
this persons name but unfortuneatly somewhere in my mess of stuff it got lost
but I think you can just call MediSense and ask them about program to get
computer hookup.

If you decide you DONT want the meter I WANT IT.  I have a precision QID but I
don't have the pen variety and would LOVE to have another one.  Let me know
who and how you called to get the free meter PLEASE.

Yerachmiel Altman

by the way: I just got version 2.1 of the medisence software.  I'm not overly
impressed but it is nice to see data (I'd rather write it myself, just haven't
had the time ... I have the software protocol for the meter if anyone wants

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.

The contents of this message have never been read, none-the-less
checked for validity, truth or political correctness.

All correspondence about this letter should be sent to the author's
mommy who will scold him if need be