Re: [IP] Psych out for Sils insertion + getting sills to stay put

In a message dated 10/26/99 1:23:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Its almost like an adrenaline thing, my hand starts shaking and I start
 to feel light headed, and it takes forever for me to finally just do it.  I
 wonder if any of you have the same prep psych out with inserting the sils?

OH YES, I was the same way!  I almost passed out a couple of times before I
got it in...I couldn't get past thinking the needle looked like a tac!  The
sofserter helped a lot...
Good luck!  :)