[IP] which pump??-apology

I owe Disetronic an apology. I said that I had been waiting for 2.5 weeks to
hear from them and when I checked my e-mail it has actually been 11 days.
Someone also informed me that they are in the process of moving their main
office from one building across town into another. Please forgive me. It
seems like a long time to me because I am so excited and anxious about
getting started on a pump. Many thanks also to all the people at Disetronics
who have offered their help in getting me the info since I first posted.
Many thanks also to all the people who gave me invaluable info when I joined
the Monday night pump chat....Sincerely, Carolyn Green