RE: [IP] Best meter for cold-weather sports

	The FastTake may solve your problem.  It is small enough to fit in
your pocket.

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Lillie [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 11:53 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Best meter for cold-weather sports

I've recently taken up disc golf. While it's not necessarily a cold-weather
sport, it is when you play it at this time of year in northeastern Ohio (by
Lake Erie). I need recommendations for a small meter that I could carry in
my pocket to protect from the cold. I've been carrying my Accu-chek Complete
in my bag but it's gotten too cold to use, plus it is too bulky. There is
usually not a place to set it and test. Does anyone know of a meter that
might work well under these conditions?

Laura