[IP] Best meter for cold-weather sports

I've recently taken up disc golf. While it's not necessarily a cold-weather
sport, it is when you play it at this time of year in northeastern Ohio (by
Lake Erie). I need recommendations for a small meter that I could carry in
my pocket to protect from the cold. I've been carrying my Accu-chek Complete
in my bag but it's gotten too cold to use, plus it is too bulky. There is
usually not a place to set it and test. Does anyone know of a meter that
might work well under these conditions?