Re: [IP] Itching tape

In a message dated 10/25/99 9:17:15 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< My problem has been that WHATEVER tape I've tried, even if it seems OK

at first, I develop an allergy to.

Have all you people with infusion site problems read the Minimed booklet
"Tape Tips  and other infusion site information"?  I have found it helpful,
but I don't know that it has any real solutions for Natalie, though.  It
describes 9 kinds of tape and several barriers I have not seen mentioned
here.  Have you talked with the Help Line people about it?  Have you tried
other barriers -- like Bard barrier wipes?  Or tegaderm HP?